Sign, Graphics and Wrap Installer for WESTLAKE VILLAGE, CALIFORNIA
Why Work Here?
“Respectful work environment, company is expanding, lots of room for growth, health insurance, Paid Sick Leave, Paid Holidays & Vacation”
JOB SUMMARY :
Install vinyl graphics, such as full vehicle wraps, fleet graphics, signage and vinyl lettering, paint protection film, color change wraps, to personal or commercial vehicles (ranging from standard to exclusive high-end cars, vans, box trucks, trailers, RV’s, boats, etc. ) or any other substrate. Perform all aspects of sign, banner and large format print production and finishing, trimming, grommeting, etc. including but not limited to installation of all kinds of large format graphics.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES :
- Assist production team as necessary : cut, vinyl weeding, transfer, mounting of application paper, premask tape, apply cut vinyl, this may include accurately measuring and cutting, …
- Clean and prepare surfaces/substrates for vinyl installation; including accurately measuring and cutting of vinyl.
- Inspect customer’s property for any defects or damages and document accordingly
- Preparation of vehicles for installation; washing/cleaning, degreasing, removal of badges and miscellaneous parts (mirrors, doorhandles, etc.)
- Removal of graphics and adhesive from vehicles and miscellaneous substrates
- Execute daily installations accurately and expeditiously both as an individual and as a member of a team
- Projects must be finalized and done perfectly within timeframe set by supervisor During all the job processes there is a zero tolerance of damaging the client’s property.
- Thoroughly cleans and inspects finished product, documents finished project as necessary
- Responsible for completing Installer checklist before vehicle is returned to customer
- Have awareness of projects underway and strive to meet any and all due dates
- Assists in maintaining neat and orderly work sites and workstation
- Accepts incoming shipments upon arrival; verifies merchandise shipments received against purchase orders, packing slips and/or waybills, checks order for completeness and possible damage, packs and unpacks items to be stocked on shelves in stockrooms.
- Prepares, packs and ships all outgoing merchandise (including returns) according to department procedures.
- Stores and issues materials, equipment and other items from stockroom
- Performs regular tracking of stock, maintains inventory in stockroom in accordance with Management’s instructions and records data manually or using computer
- Stores supplies and items in an orderly and accessible manner in tool rooms, supply rooms, printing room, or other areas.
- Examines and inspects stock items for wear or defects, reporting any damage to supervisor Follow all the company policies and procedures both written and implied Ability to work overtime as required Perform all additional tasks as required by management.
EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE :
- High school diploma
- At least 2 years related experience
BASIC REQUIREMENTS :
- Authorized to work in the United States Reliable Flexibility Able to work in a team
- Strong work ethics; always practice safe work ethics and standards Ability to work overtime and occasionally weekend, as required Attention to detail Driven; multitasker
- Positive attitude ; problem solving, goal oriented and well organized, possess a “Make-it-happen” attitude
- Possess basic computer skills
- Able to follow detailed procedures and instructions accurately
- Ability to work independently and operate efficiently in a time sensitive environment
- Maintain a clean, safe work environment, clean hygiene
- Subordinate and respectful attitude to the company, colleagues, our customers and guests
- Must have valid driver’s license and excellent driving record, occasionally limited driving, maneuvering of vehicles
- Maintain punctual attendance and work flexible schedules as needed Deal with confidential information and/or issues using discretion and judgement.
SKILLS AND PROFILE :
- Must know basic math and measurement skills
- Attention to detail ; steady hands
- Accountability for the quality of work produced, constructive evaluation of personal work
- Recognizes errors quickly and ensure completed work meets the company’s high standard of quality
- Complete work in a timely manner as defined by production schedules
- Must be able to work under medium pressure from time to time, strict deadlines
- Ability to troubleshoot immediate issues
- Use proper tools and applications / steps to accomplish all projects
- Use basic power and hand tools, heatgun / torch as necessary
- Use proper heating techniques to install wraps
- Must be experienced using knives and other sign-making / installing tools; use knife precisely and with caution, never cut on paint, use knifeless tape accordingly is a must.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS :
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand and walk, use hands to fingers (handle and feel), reach with hands and arms.
- The employee must regularly move up to 50 pounds.
- Occasionally climbs ladders as part of the task execution.
VISION REQUIREMENTS :
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision and depth perception, ability to adjust focus
Once you have read all of the requirements and you feel you are a good fit, please fill in following form :